Unit Support Division
Intel & Geospatial
U.S. Army Engineer School
Serve as the JIIM Center of Expertise regarding current and future explosive hazards in order to support the Warfighter, protect the force, assure mobility, and enable victory during irregular and conventional warfare.
(Explosive Hazards: Mines, Booby Traps, UXO and IEDs)
- Recognition of Combatants Unmanned Aerial Systems (ROC UAS) it is now available on the ROCV
web site but can also be ordered by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EEOCA: Click here for Engineer Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent Course information.
- CEHC Course Information: Course descriptions, training calendars and helpful links can be found on our Course Information Page.
- Engineer Mine Detection Dog Handler Course: Course information is available through ATTRS. Please see the Engineer K9 page for more information and link.
- Search Feature: The search engine below allows you to perform simultaneous searches of the public domain, AKO and milWiki with one click. For best results log in to AKO before beginning your customized search.
CEHC Custom Search Tool
- Google search is customized to highlight .mil/.gov sites for more relevant results.
- AKO and milWiki search will search the CAC/Logon-protected contect within these protected domains.
- Searches (those with their boxes checked) will appear in new windows (you may need to allow popups from "ako.army.mil" to see them).
*Requires AKO/DKO login
**Requires CAC login
15152 FLW WP
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
I am trying to schedule training, do I schedule through ATRRS?
No, our courses are contingency based and are reserved through our staff. Please contact 573-563-5401 or 563-5409 DSN 676-5401 or 676-5409. You can also email your request:
Where can I obtain IED and other explosive hazard training aids?
IEDES is the program of record and is available through your local TSC. NSN: 6910-01-572-4917
Under current force structure, IEDES is programmed to be fielded and employed in a full spectrum of operations and conflicts by offering realistic detection and reaction training against IED threats. For more information, check out the Army PEOSTRI website: http://www.peostri.army.mil/PRODUCTS/IEDES/