Best Sapper Competition 2019 Registration
Registration opening date is pending approval.
- Teams requesting waivers to the above must have one Sapper Leader Course Graduate Team Member.
- The Team member that is a non-graduate must be a Combat Engineer IAW respective service.
- Waiver available for Compo 1, Compo 2, Compo 3, Joint Service, and Australia/Britain/Canada as secondary fill.
- All competitors must be in good standing, not flagged and/or pending UCMJ/Chapter.
- Any additional support personnel will register (Example: Medics, PAO, etc). They will follow the restrictions that are outlined for them, or they will be treated like spectators. In short, all teams are treated the same, same care, and same attention.
- Any VIPs (Division Command or higher) that plan to have interaction with the BSC must have their protocol coordinate with the Fort Leonard Wood protocol in advance.
- Immediately after opening ceremony coaches become spectators.
- Send request for dispute resolution to the Best Sapper Inbox, all disputes will be addressed by the 1st Engineer Brigade.
- 1st Engineer Brigade writes the BSC Support Tasking Order.
Priority Fill is to Teams composed of two Sapper Leader Course Graduates (MOS and Rank immaterial).
If greater than 50 teams register, there will be a 3 team per division limit and a 4 team per EAB limit. Any additional teams submitted will be loaded into the Stand-by list.
Stand-by list teams will be promoted to registered teams IAW Internal OML. No more than 50 teams will start the competition.
• Example Documents
Registration Application, STC Form 3-A v1.1
• Reference Documents
Packing ListWill be released when Registration is closed and all Teams are accepted by USAES.
• Documents required in Registration Application Packet:
Registration Application, STC Form 3-A (example above)
• Documents required on arrival:
Special Forces, Ranger or Sapper physical signed and completed within 6 months of
• Reporting Instructions:
Will be released when Registration is closed and all Teams are accepted by USAES.