Retirees and Veterans
Click here to view the 2016 Retiree Appreciation Days Newsletter
Servicing over 15,000 Army Retirees and 2600 Widows and Widowers in our area our responsibility, our mission is to:
To provide assistance to eligible active duty, retirees, spouses, dependents, widows, widowers, former spouses, and verterans in solving personal affairs concerning benefits, entitlements, and priviledges resulting from their military service. To assist active duty Soldiers requesting retirement, survivor benefit briefings to retiring soldiers. To assist with transition from active duty to retirement , assists retirees with changes dealing with retirement pay operations. To assist widows with application for retirement benefits.
Everything you Need to Know About Retiree and Veteran Services
The Retirement Services Office at Fort Leonard Wood appreciates your dedicated years of service to our country. Whether you are retired or in the preliminary planning stages of retirement, we are eager to help you navigate the way through each step.
Additionally we assist current retirees with a broad array of retirement questions. If we cannot help you in our office, we will point you in the right direction connecting you with the right agency/people for your retirement question or concern. Fort Leonard Wood's retirement office is here to help!
- Pre Retirements
- Post Retirements
- Retiree Finance
- Commercial Number: (573) 596-0947
- Fax Number: (573) 596-0082 Email Link
- Mailing Address: Retirement Services Office
ATTN: IMLD-HRM-S Suite 2110
Military Personnel Office
13486 Replacement Avenue
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
*This office is handicapped accessible
- Length of Service Retirement Tips
- Application for Retirement (Enlisted)
- Application for Retirement (Officer)
- Retirement Checklist
- Upcoming Retirement Ceremony Dates
- VA Clinic- (573) 563-5851
- Veterans Affairs (Federal)- (573) 563-8090
- Veterans Commission Missouri- (573) 596-0193
- Tricare Appointment Line- 1(866) 299-4234 / (573) 596-1490
- In-patient- (573) 596-0647
- Out-patient- (573) 596-0514
- Call-in Refill- 1-800-245-1953
- PX Pharmacy- (573) 596-3235
- Delta Dental Plan- 1-888-838-8737
- ID Card Facility- (573) 596-0744
Our services consist of:
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at any time Monday-Friday 0730-1600.
This email account is reserved for retirees only. Do not submit any requests for retirements to this email address. Please consult your S1 for assistance.
Are you retiring? Here are some documents you may find useful!
Useful Phone Numbers: