Installation Access Information
Drivers’ licenses and identification cards from the states of Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, and Washington are no longer accepted as a valid form of identification alone to gain access to Fort Leonard Wood and its facilities. Drivers’ licenses and identification cards from these states are non-compliant with the standards of the federal REAL ID Act.
Acceptable alternate forms of identification that may be used in conjunction with a state driver's license to potentially gain access to the installation are:
- United States Passport or United States Passport Card
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Card/Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport with a temporary (I-551) stamp or temporary (I-551) printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa
- Employment authorization document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
- Foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing same name as passport and containing an endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status, as long as the endorsement has not expired and proposed employment is not in conflict with restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
- School identification card with photograph
- U.S. Military or draft record (Certified Copy of DD Form 214)
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
- Native American Tribal Document