The United States Army Chemical Corps Museum

Mail:



Telephone:

e-mail:

Hours:
(Central Time)
 
425 South Dakota Avenue
Building 1607
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473

(573) 596-0708

ATSEZM@wood.army.mil

0800 - 1600 Mondays - Fridays
1000 - 1600 Saturdays
Closed Federal Holidays

The Museum was established after the First World War to preserve the cultural heritage of the then Chemical Warfare Service.  Originally located at Edgewood Arsenal, MD, the Museum has followed the US Army Chemical School to Fort McClellan, AL, and is now located at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

The Museum has a collection of about 6,000 artifacts pertaining to the history of chemical, biological, and radiological warfare.  It also has numerous historical documents and hundreds of photographs.