Planning, Analysis & Evaluation Division
5-1. The Planning, Analysis & Evaluation Division provides planning, programming, resource integration and transition, cost studies/analysis, and evaluation capabilities for the effective management of the U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center of Excellence (MSCoE) resources.
a. Resource planning and programming –
(1) Provides staff surveillance and assistance on long-range resource planning processes and programs.
(2) Serves as the resource planning and programming liaison and point of interface for manpower, budget, management studies and acquisition management and oversight actions.
(3) Provides advice on effective and economical management planning, development, documentation and implementation of long-range resource planning and programming.
(4) Develops, coordinates and staffs submission of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
(5) Reviews and validates Training Resource Arbitration Panel (TRAP) requirements and processes related resourcing needs.
b. Conducts/participates in studies, analyses, evaluations, special projects and taskers –
(1) Provides quick reaction analysis of Command Group taskers involving resources.
(2) Conducts and/or participates in special studies, including but not limited to, Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC), Stationing/Restationing, and Interservice Training Review Organization (ITRO).
(3) Evaluates resource programs and trends in missions, technology, manpower and fiscal resources and other factors influencing future needs.
(4) Identifies new and emerging resource management issues and coordinates and/or develops recommended solutions.